World Library  

• Cover Image

The Natural State, In the Words of U.G. Krishnamurti

By: U.G. Krishnamurti, Edited by Peter Maverick

A compilation of quotes by U.G. Krishnamurti that can alter your life. Someone once said to his daughter who had met U.G., "Damned be the day you met this man; your life will never be the same." Whether we feel cursed or blessed, our coming upon the unique life/energy that is U.G. can change our life forever.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Elements of Philosophy : Comprising Logic and Ontology or General ...

By: Hill, Walter Henry, 1822-1907

Thesis (A.M.)--University of Iowa, 1902 ; Tables of authors cited: p. [202]-208

Political science

Read More
  • Cover Image

And Gulliver Returns Book I : Touchdown

By: Bob Oconnor

Overpopulation is responsible for many of our planet's problems--global warming, the lack of fresh water, poverty, high gasoline and food prices, air and water pollutions, the scarcity of natural resources, the excess of wastes and their proper disposal, and even some wars. In the year 2020 Commander Lemuel Gulliver XVI returns from a twenty year odyssey around the solar system, searching for sites where the world's excess people can be re-located. He found none. On his ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Surviac Bulletin : Issue 2 ; 2002: Issue 2

By: Linda Ryan

Description: SURVIAC information re-sources are maintained in computerized databases,original reports, and in computer-indexed reference libraries. SURVIAC databases contain thousands of items that span detailed combat incidents, damage repair and maintenance information and sophisticated system and subsystem test data. Additions are made continually to stay abreast of recent technology developments and to keep pace with community needs. The most recent technical ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Read More
  • Cover Image

Montana Business Birth-Death Study : Year 1990

By: Montana. Small Business Development Center; Montana. Dept. of Labor and Industry. Research and Analysis Bureau
Read More
  • Cover Image

Bus Route Performance : Period 4, 1994 : Year 1994, Part 4

By: Chicago Transit Authority. Market Research Department

Commerce ; Commerce ; Film/Fiche is presented as orginally captured.

Read More
  • Cover Image

And Gulliver Returns Book II : Are We Digging Our Ecological Crypt

Overpopulation is responsible for many of our planet's problems--global warming, the lack of fresh water, poverty, high gasoline and food prices, air and water pollutions, the scarcity of natural resources, the excess of wastes and their proper disposal, and even some wars. In the year 2020 Commander Lemuel Gulliver XVI returns from a twenty year odyssey around the solar system, searching for sites where the world's excess people can be re-located. He found none. On his ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

And Gulliver Returns Book VII : Book 7 Visit to Indus

Read More
  • Cover Image

From the Night, The Prince Rises : An Ashen Twilight Story

By: Rae Lori

For centuries, a group of immortals consisting of Nightwalkers, Lycans and Shifter Elves have lived under mortal eyes. Banning together for safety and survival, they created the group of houses lead by a select group of Patriarchs and Regents. Outside of the mortal realm lives the Aziza fairies. A benevolent race of immortals whose main job is to assist human hunters on their quests. Much of what they know of humans are from their studies and what they know of other imm...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Eye of Alloria

By: Rae Lori

In the late 21st century on Earth, new technology allowed man to create machines merged with the body of their fallen comrades of war. These ?manchines? fought and won the war for the West. Discarded, the manchines learned of their worth and fought back for their own freedom, destroying half of the population of mankind. Now, Saron Bravewind rules the main Earth city of Orland built from ruin after the ban of technology that once was man?s downfall. With his heart set on...

Read More
  • Cover Image

On the Limiting Form of the Contagious Binomial Distribution and I...

By: Montgomery, David Bruce
Read More
  • Cover Image

A Treatise of Human Nature

By: David Hume

Excerpt: VOL. I OF THE UNDERSTANDING. ADVERTISEMENT. My design in the present work is sufficiently explained in the Introduction. The reader must only observe, that all the subjects I have there planned out to myself, are not treated of in these two volumes. The subjects of the Understanding and Passions make a compleat chain of reasoning by themselves; and I was willing to take advantage of this natural division, in order to try the taste of the public. If I have the go...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Recreation : Volume 32

By: National Recreation Association
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Army Lawyer : April 2002 ; Da Pam 27-50-351: April 2002 ; DA P...

By: Ronald T. P. Alcala, Editor; Charles J. Strongs

Description: Law practice magazine published monthly by the Army JAG School.

The Army Review Boards Agency, commonly referred to as ARBA, contains fifteen boards that render decisions concerning military personnel issues. As the focus of this discussion is military personnel law, I will not discuss the Army Clemency and Parole Board, which I cover in a military justice course. In addition, because discussion of the issues involved in processing physical disability cases would exceed the time we have today, I will not discuss ARBA’s physical disab...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Army Lawyer : April 1994 ; Da Pam 27-50-256: April 1994 ; DA P...

The Army Review Boards Agency, commonly referred to as ARBA, contains fifteen boards that render decisions concerning military personnel issues. As the focus of this discussion is military personnel law, I will not discuss the Army Clemency and Parole Board, which I cover in a military justice course. In addition, because discussion of the issues involved in processing physical disability cases would exceed the time we have today, I will not discuss ARBA’s physical disab...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Cosmo-Art Theorems and Axioms

By: Antonio Mercurio

Cosmo-Art is an artistic movement that is accessible to anyone who has the strength and courage necessary to detach from their Fetal I that they still carry within, and elevate themselves to the cosmic artistic dimension of the Adult I, which embraces the whole life of a human being […] A. Mercurio This book represents the culmination of the Author’s anthropological and cosmological thought. It is a synthesis expressed through poetic language, but it also offers guide...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Report of the Auditor of Public Accounts

By: Illinois Auditor's Office, Auditor's Office, Illinois
Read More
  • Cover Image

All the Year Round : Vol. 14

By: Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870, Editor
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Army Lawyer : April 1996 ; Da Pam 27-50-279: April 1996 ; DA P...

Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.