World Library  

Other People Who Read Mech Magazine : Spring 2009: Spring 2009 Also Read

• Cover Image

Mech Magazine : Fall 2008: Fall 2008

By: Lieutenant David Robb, Editor

Description: Naval Safety Center magazine on Navy and Marine Corps aviation maintenance.

Mishaps cost time and resources. They take our Sailors, Marines and civilian employees away from their units and workplaces and put them in hospitals, wheelchairs and coffins. Mishaps ruin equipment and weapons. They diminish our readiness. This magazine’s goal is to help make sure that personnel can devote their time and energy to the mission. We believe there is only one way to do any task: the way that follows the rules and takes precautions against hazards. Combat is...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Natural Resource Conflict Management Case Studies: An Analysis of ...

By: A. Peter Castro

Nutrition Reference Publication

Excerpt: This publication is the result of a significant commitment by numerous individuals over the past two years. In particular, the Forestry Policy and Institutions Branch (FONP) of FAO has provided extensive support to the development and production of these conflict management cases. The editors recognize the effort of all the authors who contributed case studies that are found in this publication. Biographies of each author can be found on page ix. The analysis in...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Annals, From the Death of the Divine Augustus

By: Cornelius Tacitus

The Annals was Tacitus's final work, covering the period from the death of Augustus Caesar in the year 14. He wrote at least 16 books, but books 7-10 and parts of books 5, 6, 11 and 16 are missing. Book 6 ends with the death of Tiberius and books 7-12 presumably covered the reigns of Caligula and Claudius. The remaining books cover the reign of Nero, perhaps until his death in June 68 or until the end of that year, to connect with the Histories. The second half of book 1...

Es ist gewiss ein wunderbares Ereigniss, dass am Ende des Zeitraums der romischen Litteratur, welcher zwar viel des Geistreichen und Vorzuglichen, aber noch mehr Verrungen hervorgebracht hat, in weichem sich neben der sittlichen Versukenbeit eine grosse Verweichlichung und Entkraflung auch in der Litteratur zeight und nach welchem der entschiedene Verfall der romischen Lutteratur beginnt, ein Schrifsteller auftritt, der zu den ausgezeichnetsten und grossartigsten Erschei...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Physical Review : Volume 3

By: American Institute of Physics; American Physical Society; Cornell University; American Physical Society. Proceedings of the American Physical Society

Additional Subjects: Physique

Read More
  • Cover Image

Ades Web Magazine: Rome

By: Manuel Balossi

The Roman Forum was the political, commercial and religious center of Ancient Rome: walking among arches, temples in ruins, stone paved streets towards the Coliseum is a unique experience

Read More
  • Cover Image

Watermelon Credo

By: Wally Amos

Due to the success of my Watermelon Credo Post, I created this book. Each letter in the word WATERMELON is a chapter. The W in Watermelon stands for: Whatever you believe creates your reality. And this book is a perfect example.What began as a wall poster is now a book. In his latest and happiest work yet, Wally Amos spells out in heart-warming, well-chosen words how to fill your life with inspiration and fun. Renowned as a cookie man and motivational speaker, Wally draw...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Wingman Magazine : Volume 3, Issue 3 ; Summer 2010: Volume 3, Issu...

By: Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Greetan, Editor

Description: The United States Air Force Journal of Aviation, Ground, Space, and Weapons Safety.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Mech Magazine : Spring 2011: Spring 2011

By: Lieutenant David Robb, Editor

Description: Naval Safety Center magazine on Navy and Marine Corps aviation maintenance.

Mishaps cost time and resources. They take our Sailors, Marines and civilian employees away from their units and workplaces and put them in hospitals, wheelchairs and coffins. Mishaps ruin equipment and weapons. They diminish our readiness. This magazine’s goal is to help make sure that personnel can devote their time and energy to the mission. We believe there is only one way to do any task: the way that follows the rules and takes precautions against hazards. Combat is...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Loglines : July-August 2011: July-August 2011

By: Kathleen T. Rhem, Editor

Description: Loglines is the authorized publication for the Defense Logistics Agency’s workforce of federal civilians, active duty military and Joint Reserve Force augmentees at agency activities worldwide and industry customers of DLA. Contents of this publication are not necessarily the official views of, or endorsed by, the U.S. government, the Department of Defense or the Defense Logistics Agency.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Aircraft Survivability Journal : Spring 2010: Spring 2010

By: Dennis Lindell; Dale B. Atkinsons

Description: Aircraft Survivability is published three times a year by the Joint Aircraft Survivability Program Office (JASPO) chartered by the US Army Aviation & Missile Command, US Air Force Aeronautical Systems Center and US Navy Naval Air Systems Command.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Ka Wehewehehala (The Remission of Sins)

By: Mea Pai Palapala a Na Misionari

O ka Hulikanaka keia; ua hoololiia nae a he inoa hou kona i keia wa. Na Dibela i hooponopono kekahi mau mokuna: a no kona mai ana, aele pau ia ia Muke oia, na Liuiaikaika i hana i kahi i koe, alaila paiia. Ua oi aku ka maikai o keia paha mamua o kela Hulikunaka mamua. Eia kekahi huaolelo i hoololi hou ia e Dibela, Iunamanao; i kona manao lunuikehala ka pono. Aole nae pela ko?u, o hinaniunao no ka pono loa; no ka mea, ua paannau ia i ua kanaka, a ua maopopo ke ano. Aka, ...

Heaha ke ano o keia huaolelo, kanawai? E imi e kakou i kona ano. Ma ka olelo a ko Hawaii nei, he olelo paa loa ia. Aole like ka olelo iloko o ke kanawai me kela olelo keia olelo a na?lii me na kanaka i olelo mai ai. No ka mea, aole i maopopo ka paa loa ana o ia mau olelo a pau. E hiki no ke lauwili wale a lilo i mea ole. Aka, ina i kapaia kekahi olelo he kanawai, eia ke ano, he mea paa loa. Aole anei pela, e ka poe akamai ma ka olelo Hawaii? Aka, mai kuhihewa kekahi, oia...

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Dictionary of the Hawaiian Language

By: Lorrin Andrews

It was the intention of the author of this volume to make some extended remarks concerning the character, peculiarities and extent of the hawaiian language, by way of preface or introduction; but the want of physical strength, and especially of mental energy, has induced him to forego such an attempt and be contented with a mere history of the manner in which this dictionary has come into existence. The history of hawaiian lexicography is short.

Hawaiian is but a dialect of the great Polynesian language, which is spoken with extraordinary uniformity over all the numerous islands of the Pacific Ocean between New Zealand and Hawaii. Again, the Polynesian language is but one member of that wide-spread family of languages, known as the Malayo-Polynesian or Oceanic family, which extends from Madagascar to the Hawaiian Islands, and from New Zealand to Formosa. The Hawaiian dialect is peculiarly interesting to the...

Read More
  • Cover Image

La Mirinda Sorcisto de Oz

By: L. Frank Baum

Folkloro, legendoj, mitoj kaj fe-rakontoj estis parto de la infaneco dum la tuta historio, car ciu sana infano havas bonkarakteran kaj instinktan amon al rakontoj fantaziaj, mirindaj kaj evidente malrealaj. La flugilhavaj feoj de Grimm kaj Andersen alportis pli da feliceco al la koroj de infanoj ol ciuj aliaj homkreajoj.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Writings of Thomas Paine

By: Thomas Paine; Moncure Daniel Conway
Read More
  • Cover Image

Observations at the Magnetic and Meteorological Observatory, At th...

By: Girard College. Magnetic and Meteorological Observatory
Read More
  • Cover Image

Dictionnaire des Metaphores Françaises : Extraites des Meilleurs A...

By: A. Varinot
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Cosmo-Art Theorems and Axioms

By: Antonio Mercurio

Cosmo-Art is an artistic movement that is accessible to anyone who has the strength and courage necessary to detach from their Fetal I that they still carry within, and elevate themselves to the cosmic artistic dimension of the Adult I, which embraces the whole life of a human being […] A. Mercurio This book represents the culmination of the Author’s anthropological and cosmological thought. It is a synthesis expressed through poetic language, but it also offers guide...

Read More
  • Cover Image

French Natural Remedies & Recipes from Beautiful Tasmania

By: Christiane Guise

The remote upper Liffey Valley is a natural herb garden. Beneath the great rock cliffs of Taytitikitheeker (Drys Bluff) and along the Tellerpanger (Liffey River) is a kaleidoscope of forests, ferneries, shrubberies, mosses and fungi. The native heart berries and the pepper brushes, the mountain cresses and the tiny sweet ?cherries? of the ancient ecosystem, give way in the farmlands to mint, hawthorn and briar, and the organic herb farms brought with great care from other continents.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Reprint of Papers on Electrostatics and Magnetism

By: Kelvin, William Thomson, Baron, 1824-1907

Subject: Electrostatics; Magnetism

Includes bibliographical references

Read More
  • Cover Image

Problems of Philosophy : Or, Principles of Epistemology and Metaph...

By: James Hervey Hyslop
Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.