World Library  

• Cover Image

Breathe Smart : The Secret to Happiness, Health and Long Life-2Nd ...

By: Aaron Hoopes

Learning to breathe properly is the first step for everyone. Breathing is the basic fundamental aspect of our physical being. It is something we do all day everyday. It is vital that we have the skills to breathe effectively. Then we give the body the energy it needs to do what it is able to do. The 2nd Edition has over 20 new pages and two new chapters including one on Stress, Weight Loss and Breathing. (www.artofzenyoga.com)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Ades Web Magazine: Guangzhou

By: Manuel Balossi

Situated along the Pearl River, Guangzhou has a lot of up-to-date shiny glassy skyscrapers and some densely-populated districts, in which everything is to be found (technological items, dry fishes, clothes, all kinds of food, etc.). Every corner is a hidden treasure

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Army Lawyer : April 1994 ; Da Pam 27-50-256: April 1994 ; DA P...

By: Ronald T. P. Alcala, Editor; Charles J. Strongs

Description: Law practice magazine published monthly by the Army JAG School.

The Army Review Boards Agency, commonly referred to as ARBA, contains fifteen boards that render decisions concerning military personnel issues. As the focus of this discussion is military personnel law, I will not discuss the Army Clemency and Parole Board, which I cover in a military justice course. In addition, because discussion of the issues involved in processing physical disability cases would exceed the time we have today, I will not discuss ARBA’s physical disab...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Sea and Shore : Volume 11, Issue 4 ; Winter 2009: Vol. 11, Issue 4...

By: Derek Nelson, Editor

Description: Work, play, live... safely! A Navy Safety Center magazine.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Parameters : The U.S. Army's Senior Professional Journal ; Volume ...

By: Us Army

Description: Published quarterly.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Military Law Review : April 1985 ; Volume 108: April 1985 ; Volume 108

By: Headquarters, Department of the Army

Description: A publication of the Army JAG school on military legal scholarship.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Physical Review

By: American Institute of Physics; American Physical Society; Cornell University; American Physical Society. Proceedings of the American Physical Society

Additional Subjects: Physique

Read More
  • Cover Image

Het Nieuwe Testament of Alle de Boeken des Nieuwen Verbonds Van On...

By: American Bible Society, British and Foreign Bible Society, British and Foreign Bible Society
Read More
  • Cover Image

Syllabus of Mathematics; A Symposium Compiled by the Committee on ...

By: American Society for Engineering Education Committee on the Teaching of Mathematics to Students of Engineering
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Snakelex Report

By: Christine Jones

Snakelex is a first class demon on assignment to a small country town in Australia. Spiritual warfar.. Snakelex is a first class demon on assignment to a small country town in Australia. Spiritual warfare will be battled out between good and evil. Snakelex must use every dirty trick in the book to cause chaos in the community and sway those from attending the only church in town. The elite at Hell's head office take an interest in Snakelex and aid him to learn the truth ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Logic, Inductive and Deductive : An Introduction to Scientific Method

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Cathedral Courtship

By: Kate Douglas Wiggin

Excerpt: We are doing the English cathedral towns, aunt Celia and I. Aunt Celia has an intense desire to improve my mind. Papa told her, when we were leaving Cedarhurst, that he wouldn't for the world have it too much improved, and aunt Celia remarked that, so far as she could judge, there was no immediate danger; with which exchange of hostilities they parted. We are traveling under the yoke of an iron itinerary, warranted neither to bend nor break. It was made out by a...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Kabbalah Experience

By: Rav Michael Laitman

The Kabbalah Experience is one of the most fascinating books ever published in Kabbalah. It is a journey in time from the past to the future, in situations we might all experience at some point. Anyone who wants to learn how to make the most of every moment in his or her life, anyone who wishes to find a happy, fulfilling life, will find the answers in this book. Since the days of The Zohar and the Tree of Life, the language of Kabbalah has never been as clear as it is i...

Introduction: The wisdom of Kabbalah teaches us how to live in the reality that is spread before us. It is a systematic method that has evolved over thousands of years, taught by a handful of unique individuals in every generation. Their task has been to ensure that the truths of Kabbalah would be given to those ready to receive them. During all that time, Kabbalah was concealed from the public (which was not yet ready to receive it), until the current generation; it was...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Bootstrap Universe from Self-Referential Noise

By: Reginald T. Cahill

Physics Literature

Excerpt: We further deconstruct Heraclitean Quantum Systems giving a model for a universe using pregeometric notions in which the end-game problem is overcome by means of self-referential noise. The model displays self-organization with the emergence of 3-space and time. The time phenomenon is richer than the present geometric modeling.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Lemurian Scrolls

By: Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami

Hindu Publication

Excerpt: These pages are truly mystic in more ways than one. The siddhi that was used to read these revealing manuscripts in two ancient languages was impregnated in me by my satguru during sannyasa initiation. It is a very special siddhi that is only activated by the great ones on ?the other side? - not unlike a real vision, which one does not attain at will but which comes as a grace - an opening allowed by the inner plane masters when they want to be seen or have thei...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Act to Regulate Commerce (As Amended) and Acts Supplementary T...

By: Hamlin, Charles Sumner, 1861-1938; United States. Laws, Statutes, Etc.
Read More
  • Cover Image

Die Wahrscheinlichkeitslehre Bei David Hume

By: Böhme, Arthur, 1881

Inaug.-Diss. - Erlangen; Bibliography: p. [44]; 26; Very fragile book with lots of loose pages.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Distillation Principles and Processes

By: Young, Sydney, 1857-1937; Briggs, Ernest

Bibliography: p. 38-39

Read More
  • Cover Image

Courthouse News Service

By: Bill Girdner

Government Reference Publication

I am the publisher of Courthouse News Service, and write to submit my comments on the concept of a national do-not-e-mail registry, which I strongly oppose. Courthouse News Service, which I started in 1991, is a legal news service that provides its subscribers ? which include major newspapers as well as many of the nation's major law firms ? with daily e-mailed reports of new court filings, from new complaints to appellate opinions. Subscribers receive notice of new laws...

Read More
  • Cover Image

U.S. Air Force Leader : Fall 2008: Fall 2008

By: John Mccain

The Leader Magazine is your source for ROTC and JROTC life.

Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.