World Library  

• Cover Image

The Future of the Internet : And How to Stop It

By: Jonathan Zittrain

This extraordinary book explains the engine that has catapulted the Internet from backwater to ubiquity?and reveals that it is sputtering precisely because of its runaway success. With the unwitting help of its users, the generative Internet is on a path to a lockdown, ending its cycle of innovation?and facilitating unsettling new kinds of control. (futureoftheinternet.org)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Flight Comment; 1955, Issue 1: 1955, Issue 1

By: National Defence and the Canadian Forces

Description: The Canadian Forces Flight Safety Magazine.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Adventures in Wonderland : Issue 2

By: Lev Gleason Publications
Read More
  • Cover Image

Collected Papers, Vol. 3

By: Florentin Smarandache

This representation is closer to the human mind reasoning. It characterizes/ catches the imprecision of knowledge or linguistic inexactitude received by various observers (that's why T, I, F are subsets - not necessarily single-clements), Uncertainty due to incomplete knowledge or acquisition errors or stochasticity (that's why the subset I exists), and vagueness due to lack of clear contours or limits (that's why T, I, Fare subsets and I exists; in particular for the a...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Youth, And Two Other Stories, By Joseph Conrad

By: Conrad, Joseph
Read More
  • Cover Image

Physiology of the Special Senses

By: Greenwood, Major, 1880

Recipes

Read More
  • Cover Image

Concord Lectures on Philosophy, Comprising Outlines of All the Lec...

By: Concord School of Philosophy; Bridgman, Raymond L. (Raymond Landon), 1848-1925

Tuberculosis

Read More
  • Cover Image

Dominion Dental Journal

By: Canadian Dental Association

English literature

Read More
  • Cover Image

The World S Last Night and Other Essays

By: C. S. Lewis

Universal Digital Library

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Worlds Last Night and Other Essays

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Works of Joseph Conrad : Volume 18

By: Conrad, Joseph, 1857-1924; Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Works of Joseph Conrad : Volume 16

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Works of Joseph Conrad : Volume 14

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Weight of Glory and Other Addresses

Read More
  • Cover Image

In the Outback with Jasmine Banks

By: Ronit Baras

A story of a young woman's liberation. With the help of a seasoned mentor, a reporter learns to relax and have fun, dream about love and excitement and realize her dream. http://www.behappyinlife.com

Read More
  • Cover Image

Curly Line with Flowers

By: Ronit Baras

The inspiring story of a dyslexic girl's journey of self-discovery, in which she overcomes her disability and finds her true worth with the help of some special people. http://www.behappyinlife.com

Read More
  • Cover Image

Listen with Your Heart

By: Barbara Scott

Morgan Gable first falls for Daniel Connolly, a popular Irish tenor, when she hears him sing. Starstruck, she is consumed by thoughts of love with the handsome troubadour. Real life intrudes and Morgan must put aside her own dreams for awhile. Five years later, she and her troubadour meet again, AND fate hands her the chance to make her every wish come true. Daniel entices her into a marriage of convenience. Can she save him from the treacherous political legacy of his l...

Read More
  • Cover Image

And Gulliver Returns Book IV : A Look at Our Human Values

By: Lemuel Gulliver XVI

Overpopulation is responsible for many of our planet's problems--global warming, the lack of fresh water, poverty, high gasoline and food prices, air and water pollutions, the scarcity of natural resources, the excess of wastes and their proper disposal, and even some wars. In the year 2020 Commander Lemuel Gulliver XVI returns from a twenty year odyssey around the solar system, searching for sites where the world's excess people can be re-located. He found none. On his ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Dancing with Fate : Song of the Muses

By: Hywela Lyn

I love writing romantic tales of heroism and adventure in other worlds. My novel 'STARQUEST is published by The Wild Rose Press as an Ebook and will be available in paperback on December 5th 2008. I am working on edits for the sequel 'Children Of The Mist''. Watch this space for further details... I am thrilled to have been part of an exciting venture from The Wild Rose Press and to be included with eight wonderful and talented authors in the anthology 'Song Of The Muses...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Qu Es Ser Salvo Qu Es Nacer de Nuevo

By: Maria P. de Milla

Este libro es una InvitaciĀ¢n a experimentar estas dos realidades. EnseĀ¤a en forma clara y sencilla el significado de cada una de ellas y su efecto en nuestra vida terrenal y celestial.

Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.