World Library  

Other People Who Read Mortaumal Also Read

• Cover Image

Kisah Tersirat, Sebuah Apresiasi Analitis atas Kisah Buddha : Volume 1

By: Ms. Sylvia Bay

Salah satu pertanyaan yang mungkin sangat membingungkan banyak orang (termasuk umat Buddha sendiri) selama berabad-abad, adalah mengapa Sidharta yang sedang dalam masa kejayaannya sebagai seorang ayah muda yang memiliki istri cantik dan pewaris harta serta kekuasaan keluarganya, melepaskan semuanya demi menempuh kehidupan petapaan yang tidak pasti dan penuh dengan kesulitan besar. Pertanyaan berikutnya yang sering muncul adalah: bukankah Sidharta adalah seseorang yang ti...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Down with the Kings : A Dannycans Screenplay

By: Dannycans On imdb

Imdb.com/title/tt1340644

Read More
  • Cover Image

Ades Web Magazine: New York City

By: Manuel Balossi

Bright lights, towering skyscrapers, frantic people: welcome to the Big Apple! New York City is one of the most fascinating cities in the entire world and its museums, restaurants, night-life, architecture and trends will conquer you

Read More
  • Cover Image

Ko Pele Hiki 'Ana Mai I Hawai'I

By: William H. Wilson

The internationally known ?Aha Punana Leo, Inc. is a non-profit organization which was established in 1983 to revitalize the nearly extinct Hawaiian language and establish schools taught entirely through that language. The following year, the organization founded the first Punana Leo school which was also the first Native American language immersion school in the United States. After the Punana Leo families changed an 1896 law banning Hawaiian language schools, the Punan...

He wahine malihini o Pele i holo kona manao e holo mai i Hawaii nei. Aole i maikai kona noho ana me kona kaikuaana, me Namakaokahai a ua makemake o ia e holo mai i kekahi aina okoa.

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Tale of Two Cities

By: Dave Mckay

"A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens, is part of a computerised reading program devised by journalist/author Dave McKay. The program, which paraphrases classic novels, primarily targets people who are learning English as a second language. It enables older students to quickly read classic novels despite having a very limited reading vocabulary. Each book has a number on the cover, showing how many different English words were used in McKay's translation of teh book....

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.

Read More

|
|
Records: 41 - 45 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.