World Library  

QR link for Part IV : Items of General Interest Cpi Adjustment for Below - Market Loans for 2001; Correction.
Add to Book Shelf
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Book

Part IV : Items of General Interest Cpi Adjustment for Below - Market Loans for 2001; Correction.

By United States Department of the Treasury

Click here to view

Book Id: WPLBN0000234430
Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 0.0 MB
Reproduction Date: 2006

Title: Part IV : Items of General Interest Cpi Adjustment for Below - Market Loans for 2001; Correction.  
Author: United States Department of the Treasury
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Government publications, Tax & accounting series, Internal Revenue Service publication
Collections: Government Library Collection, U.S. Department of the Internal Revenue Service
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: United States Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Service, I. R. (n.d.). Part IV : Items of General Interest Cpi Adjustment for Below - Market Loans for 2001; Correction.. Retrieved from http://community.worldlibrary.net/

Excerpt
Excerpt: As published, Rev. Rul. 2000-56, 2000-52 I.R.B. 598, which lists the inflation adjusted amounts that a taxpayer may lend to a qualified continuing care facility without incurring imputed interest under ' 7872(g) of the Internal Revenue Code for years 1987- 2001, contained a numerical error. Table 1 of Rev. Rul. 2000-56 incorrectly lists the year 2001 inflation-adjusted limit under ' 7872(g)(2) as $144,111. Section 7872(g)(5)(A) of the Code requires any increase in the dollar amount of this inflation adjustment to be rounded to the nearest multiple of $100. Accordingly, the corrected year 2001 inflation adjusted limit under ' 7872(g)(2) contained in Table 1 of Rev. Rul. 2000-56 is $144,100.

Click To View

Additional Books

• Part I. Section 83. - Property Transferr... (by )
  • Part Iii. Administrative, Miscellaneous ... (by )
  • Part I. Section 457.Deferred Compensatio... (by )
  • N. Prepaid Legal Plans under Irc 120 and... (by )
  • Part 1 Section 1031. - Exchange of Prope... (by )
  • Part I. Section 1233. - Gains and Losses... (by )
  • Ep Voluntary Compliance (by )
  • Part I. Section 62. - Adjusted Gross Inc... (by )
  • Section 1032. Exchange of Stock for Prop... (by )
  • Internal Revenue Bulletin (by )
  • Internal Revenue Bulletin (by )
  • Personal Allowances Worksheet (Keep for ... (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.