Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 980.53 KB.
Reproduction Date: 2005
Full Text

Title: Security and Law Enforcement  
Author:
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Government publications, Political science., White House Administrative Office (U.S.)
Collections: White House ePublication Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: White House ePublication

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Security and Law Enforcement. (n.d.). Security and Law Enforcement. Retrieved from http://community.worldlibrary.net/

Description
Government Reference Publication

Excerpt
Dear Mr. Speaker: I ask the Congress to consider the enclosed FY 2005 budget amendments for the Departments of Agriculture, Defense, Education, Energy, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, the Interior, Labor, and the Treasury; the Corps of Engineers; the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; and the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, I ask the Congress to consider the enclosed FY 2004 language proposals for the Departments of Health and Human Services and the Treasury. Overall, the discretionary budget authority proposed in my FY 2005 Budget would not be increased by these requests. This transmittal also contains FY 2005 budget amendments for the Legislative Branch. As a matter of comity, appropriations requests of the Legislative Branch are commonly transmitted without change. The details of these proposals are set forth in the enclosed letter from the Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Click To View

Additional Books

• Principles and Reforms for a Citizen Ser... (by )
  • Read the Label First! 
  • Quick Facts about Medicare Prescription ... 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.