World Library  

QR link for Speech by Hon. Chauncey M. Depew on his eighty-seventh birthday at the Montauk Club, Brooklyn, N.Y., April 30th, 1921 : being the 30th annual dinner given him by this club
Add to Book Shelf
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Book

Speech by Hon. Chauncey M. Depew on his eighty-seventh birthday at the Montauk Club, Brooklyn, N.Y., April 30th, 1921 : being the 30th annual dinner given him by this club

By Depew, Chauncey M. (Chauncey Mitchell)

Click here to view

Book Id: WPLBN0002599191
Format Type: PDF eBook :
File Size:
Reproduction Date: 2012

Title: Speech by Hon. Chauncey M. Depew on his eighty-seventh birthday at the Montauk Club, Brooklyn, N.Y., April 30th, 1921 : being the 30th annual dinner given him by this club  
Author: Depew, Chauncey M. (Chauncey Mitchell)
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Depew, Chauncey M. (Chauncey Mitchell), 1834-1928, Montauk Club of Brooklyn
Collections: American Libraries Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Brooklyn, N. Y.

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Mitchell, 1834-192, D. C. (1921). Speech by Hon. Chauncey M. Depew on his eighty-seventh birthday at the Montauk Club, Brooklyn, N.Y., April 30th, 1921 : being the 30th annual dinner given him by this club. Retrieved from http://community.worldlibrary.net/

Description
Pamphlet; 1948-B

Summary
Contributor: Lincoln Financial Collection. Digital scans produced from original paper book shelf at library. The digitalization of this book was sponsored by Friends of the Lincoln Financial Collection in Indiana; Additional Subject Descriptions: Depew, Chauncey M. (Chauncey Mitchell), 1834-1928; Montauk Club of Brooklyn

Click To View

Additional Books

• Our Chauncey. After dinner rhymes (by )
  • My memories of eighty years (by )
  • My Memories of Eighty Years (by )
  • Our Chauncey. After Dinner Rhymes (by )
  • Birthday Speech of Senator Chauncey M. D... (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.