Book Id: WPLBN0003302883
Format Type: PDF eBook :
File Size:
Reproduction Date: 2011

Title: Aaron Cavanaugh - Android Apps  
Author:
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Android; Apps; App Inventor; Kindle Fire, Android; Apps; App Inventor; Kindle Fire
Collections: Universal Library Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher:

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Aaron Cavanaugh - Android Apps. (n.d.). Aaron Cavanaugh - Android Apps. Retrieved from http://community.worldlibrary.net/

Description
Description: Android Apps created with App Inventor: Eight Track: An 8 track sample player. Samples are loaded from your SD card. Each track has 8 steps. There is a bpm control. Settings can be saved. Financial Statements: Forms for, Income Statement, Retained Earnings, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement. All data can be saved. Job Tracker 2: Job Tracker is a tool to organize your job search and career. In Job Tracker 2 you can: 1) Define a task or day and complete next action steps. 2) You put in companies direct websites - 4 for each day of the week. 3) Keeps you on track once you have applied for a job. 4) Keeps your references handy with a click of a button you can inform them that you just used them as a reference. Contact Congress: Contact Congress has 3 screens. You input the data for representatives and then you can call or email them with a click of a button. 1)National Government: With a sample script to use when calling. 2)State Government: With a sample script and options for storing all District Representatives information. 3)City Government: A la carte storage of city officials information. Titles should be saved as different names to avoid overwriting data/loading wrong data in other screens. Speech Helper 2: This app has speech templates for business, nonprofit and personal/storytelling use. Business Cash Budget: Enter how much cash you are bringing in and how much cash is going out. Then enter a minimum cash you want to have on hand for emergencies. See if you can maintain your business. Nonprofit Development: This app has four screens - To do list, General Notes, Event Tracking and Nonprofit Contacts. There is a bug when sending contact data to email. If you use a # sign in any of the fields all data after that # (in the entire form) will not export. My advice is to not use the # in any notes. Nonprofit Cultivation 2: This app is for Nonprofit Cultivation of Individuals. There are 4 forms: Personal Data, Prep Data, Conversation and Internal Eval. Personal Employee Recognition: The purpose of this app comes from a comment one of my mentors told me about recognizing your key subordinates once a week with a "personalized statement." I hope this app helps you accomplish this goal. There are multiple screens including: a weekly timeline check off and comments section and a more historical approach at taking notes about the "whole person." Resume Writer: A basic resume writing tool. Math Study Note Apps: Algebra Survival Guide Notes Part1 and 2 (two apps): These are apps to keep notes about Algebra. Notes taken from Josh Rappaport's book "Algebra Survival Guide." Research Design: A pre-Statistics notes app. Pre-Algebra Basics: An app I created for the quantitative test portion of the GRE exam. *Note: Eight Track and Job Tracker 2 require that AndExplorer "a free file browser available online" be installed or the application will force close. This restriction is because I made my apps with App Inventor. In order to "pick" files you have to use a third party program. The one Google recommends is AndExplorer. Bug alert (for all apps with a remove button): Once you remove an entry it is recommended that you save a blank entry (call it blank or just leave it blank) before you close the program. If you do not save a blank entry, (on the same form screen where you just removed a list item) before you close the program, the data will repopulate as a list item the next time you start the app. All these apps are free to use and distribute. Thanks. God Bless. Aaron.

Click To View

Additional Books

• GOV.USCOURTS.OHSD.133284 : J.M. v. Hende... 
  • The new annual army list, militia list, ... Volume Issue: 1900 
  • GOV.USCOURTS.CAND.243193 : San Francisco... 
  • Office Management (Std12 - English Mediu... 
  • The monster-hunters (by )
  • One hundred cartoons (by )
  • Office Management (Std12 - Tamil Medium) 
  • Harvard Classics, Voyages and travels; a... (by )
  • GOV.USCOURTS.CAND.243197 : Gilpin et al ... 
  • Moving pictures, memories of a Hollywood... (by )
  • A. Auberlet: Stone Carving, Wood, Marble... (by )
  • Official Congressional Directory For The... (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.