World Library  

QR link for Land Cover Change Knowledge Representation Using Temporal Logic and Operation Relations : Volume I-7, Issue 1 (17/07/2012)
Add to Book Shelf
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Book

Land Cover Change Knowledge Representation Using Temporal Logic and Operation Relations : Volume I-7, Issue 1 (17/07/2012)

By Chen, J.

Click here to view

Book Id: WPLBN0004013692
Format Type: PDF Article :
File Size: Pages 6
Reproduction Date: 2015

Title: Land Cover Change Knowledge Representation Using Temporal Logic and Operation Relations : Volume I-7, Issue 1 (17/07/2012)  
Author: Chen, J.
Volume: Vol. I-7, Issue 1
Language: English
Subject: Science, Isprs, Annals
Collections: Periodicals: Journal and Magazine Collection, Copernicus GmbH
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Copernicus Gmbh, Göttingen, Germany
Member Page: Copernicus Publications

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Wu, H., & Chen, J. (2012). Land Cover Change Knowledge Representation Using Temporal Logic and Operation Relations : Volume I-7, Issue 1 (17/07/2012). Retrieved from http://community.worldlibrary.net/

Description
Description: National Geomatics Center of China, Beijing, 100830, China. The knowledge representation model plays an important role in the dynamic extracting and web service for Land Cover Change. While former researches were mainly focus on the represent of Spatio-temporal data itself, fewer of them attended the relations of Land Cover Information associated with change. This paper focused on the Land Cover Representation Model, and presented a knowledge representation model for LCC using temporal logic and operation relations. Firstly, we analyses the new demanding of change information service for web publishing, secondly, we discuss the temporal logic of snapshots and increments; then we introduce a method to represent the operation relations between snapshots and increments; finally we construct a knowledge representation for Land Cover Change based on the temporal logic and operation relations.

Summary
LAND COVER CHANGE KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION USING TEMPORAL LOGIC AND OPERATION RELATIONS

Click To View

Additional Books

• Multi-pass Approach for Mobile Terrestri... (by )
  • Automating the Photogrammetric Workflow ... (by )
  • 3D Modeling from Gnomonic Projections : ... (by )
  • Contextual Classification of Point Cloud... (by )
  • Points Clouds Generation Using Tls and D... (by )
  • Transferring Multi-scale Approaches from... (by )
  • Ultrashort-baseline Persistent Scatterer... (by )
  • Identifying Standing Dead Trees in Fores... (by )
  • Kabbalah: on Spatio-temporal Database Vi... (by )
  • Oriental – Automatic Geo-referencing and... (by )
  • A Flexible Methodology for Outdoor/Indoo... (by )
  • Augmenting 3D City Model Components by G... (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.